Tomato Chutney Recipe:
Tomato Chutney Ingredients:
- 4 to 5 tomatoes cut in small pieces.
- 2 tea spoon sugar.
- 1/4 tea spoon black pepper powder.
- 1/2 tea spoon Fenugreek seeds.
- 2 to 3 strips of aam papad(Fruit leather made out of mango pulp).
- pinch of salt.
Tomato Chutney Method:
- Heat oil and add the feenugreek seeds,once the seeds start to crackle add the tomato pieces.Stir and cook them in medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now add the sugar and aam papad and mix with the tomato,no need to add any water as the tomatoes will start to release water.Add black pepper and salt and saute in medium heat for another 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve in room temperature with pakoras(For vegetable pokara recipe click here ,for egg pakora click here,for fish pakora recipe click here,for bread pakora recipe click here) or cutlets(for soy chunk cutlet recipe click here).