Potoler/parval dolma Ingredients:
- 4 pointed gourd(parval/potol).
- 1/4 tea spoon turmeric powder.
- 1 large onion chopped.
- 2 green chilies copped.
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts.
Potoler/parval dolma Method:
- Wash and trim the ends of the pointed gourd(parval/potol) and peel their skin.Now cut them in the middle and scoop out the seeds.Marinate them in salt and turmeric powder .
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the parval/potol(pointed gourd) and keep aside.
- In the remaining oil fry the chopped onions and green chilies till the onions become soft,add salt and the roasted peanuts and mix well.
- Now on top of the fried pointed gourd place 1 tea spoon mixture that we prepared,do the same with rest of the parvals/potol(pointed gourd).
- Serve hot with rice or roti.