Corn ,beans and potato curry Ingredients:
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn Kernels.
- french green beans.
- 1 carrot,peeled and cut in small pieces.
- 1 potato.
- 7 to 8 garlic cloves crushed.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1 table spoon tomato puree.
- 1 tea spoon sugar.
- 1/2 cup yogurt.
- 4 green chilies roughly chopped.
- 1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder.
- 1/2 tea spoon cumin powder.
- 1/2 tea spoon red chili powder.
Corn ,beans and potato curry Method:
- Wash peel and cut the potatoes in small cubes,fry them golden brown and keep aside.Also cut the french green beans in small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan a pan and add the bay leaf ,green chilies and crushed garlic cloves and fry them for 20 secs.Add the french green beans and carrot pieces and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.Now add the turmeric powder,cumin powder,red chili powder,sugar and saute for 30 secs.Add the fried potato cubes,boiled sweet corn kernels and tomato puree and mix well.
- Add yogurt,salt and 1 cup warm water and let it simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or till you get your desired gravy consistency.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.
Corn,beans and carrot curry