Egg Pakora Recipe:
Egg Pakora Ingredients :
- 2 Eggs.
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tea spoon turmeric powder.
- 1 tea spoon cumin powder.
- 1 tea spoon red chili powder.
- 1 large onion paste.
- 1 cup gram flour(besan).
Egg Pakora Method :
- Boil the eggs and peeled potatoes and once they are boiled mash the potatoes and cut the eggs in half.
- Now add 1 tea spoon of turmeric powder,cumin powder and red chili powder in the mashed potatoes and mix properly.
- Heat 2 table spoon of oil in a pan and add the onion paste in it,fry the paste until it turns golden brown.
- Now add the mashed potatoes mixture in it and fry for another 2 to minutes in medium heat.
- remove the mixture from heat and let it cool down for some time.
- Now take one half of the egg and wrap the potato mixture on all sides of it as shown in the picture.Do the same for all 4 halfs of egg.
- Now dip the egg balls in besan paste and fry them until all the sides are cooked .You can serve the dish with pudina chutney or tomato sauce .