Paneer Kosha Recipe:
Today I am sharing paneer Kosha recipe with you all. This recipe is simple yet delicious and is one of my favourite paneer(Indian cottage cheese) recipe.As this paneer kosha is not a curry dish it can be served with roti or any types of paratha as a side dish.
Paneer kosha is a Bengali dish and I learned it from one of my friend.She is a great cook and Whenever I visit her place I learn something new.She deserves all the credit for this awesome dish.
Here comes the complete recipe.Hopefully you will like it:)
Paneer Kosha Ingredients:
- 250 grams Paneer(Indian cottage cheese).
- 1 potato cut in small pieces.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 1 table spoon onion paste.
- 1/2 table spoon garlic paste.
- 1/2 tea spoon ginger paste.
- 1 table spoon tomato puree.
- 1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder.
- 1 tea spoon cumin powder.
- 1/2 tea spoon red chili powder.
Paneer Kosha Method:
- Peel and cut the potato in small pieces and marinate the pieces with little turmeric powder and salt.Heat oil in a pan and fry the potato till they are golden brown,keep aside.
- Also fry the paneer cubes and keep aside.
- In the remaining oil add the chopped onions and stir fry till they are soft,add the onion paste and ginger garlic paste and fry for 1 minute or so.Now add the turmeric powder,cumin powder,red chili powder and saute the spice mixture till the oil separates from them.
- Add the fried potato pieces and paneer cubes and mix well with the spices.Add salt and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with roti or paratha.