Besan Ke Laddu Recipe:
Besan ka laddu is type of mithai or sweet dish commonly made in Indian homes.During Diwali my mother used to make these mouth watering laddus for us and whole neighborhood would be filled with sweet aroma of besan and ghee.I am being super biased here but I think my mom used to make the worlds best Besan ka Laddu. Anyways It is not really very difficult to make besan ka laddu and anyone can easily make them at home.The dry fruits gives the laddus a crunchy texture which I really like.
Here is a step by step instructions on how to make besan ka laddu:
Besan Ke Laddu Ingredients:
- 4 cups gram flour.
- 10 to 12 almonds.
- 10 to 12 cashew nuts.
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- 1/2 tea spoon green cardamom powder.
- ghee for frying.
Besan Ke Laddu Method:
- Heat 2 table spoon ghee in a kadhai or pan and add the gram flour in it.Stir fry in low heat till it starts to become brown.Now add the 1/2 tea spoon cardamom powder and fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.Remove from heat and spread it on a plate.
- Chop the almonds and cashew nuts and mix them with the roasted gram flour,also add the powdered sugar and mix well.Let the mixture cool a little.
- Rub ghee in your hands and take a spoon full of mixture on your hand and roll them into small balls.Your besan ka laddu is ready.
- Serve them in room temperature.