Soy chunks cutlet recipe:
Soy Chunks Cutlet Ingredients:
- 1 cup soy chunks.
- 2 bread slices.
- 1 large onion chopped.
- 4 green chilies chopped.
- 2 table spoon chopped coriander leaves.
- 1 tea spoon grated ginger.
- 1 tea spoon turmeric powder.
- 1/2 tea spoon garam masala powder.
- 1/2 tea spoon red chili powder.
- oil for deep frying.
Soy Chunks cutlet Cooking process:
- Soak the soy chunks in hot water for 30 to 45 minutes. Squeeze all the water out of the soy chunks and mash them ,now soak the bread slices in water ,mash and mix them with the mashed soy chunks.
- Add the rest of the ingredients(i.e chopped onion,chopped green chilies,chopped coriander leaves,grated ginger,turmeric powder,garam masala powder,red chili powder) except oil to the mashed bread and soy chunks mixture and mix well.
- Make small round balls out of this mixture and flatten them a little to give the cutlet shape.
- Now heat oil for deep frying and deep fry them one by one,while frying flip the cutlets gently so that they don't break.
- Serve hot with chutney.