Pan Fried Chicken Ingredients:
- 250 gram chicken ,skin removed and cut in pieces.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder.
- 2 potatoes,peeled.
Ingredients for the gravy:
- 1 carrot.
- 1/2 cup green peas.
- 2 onions.
- 3 to 4 green chilies.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder.
- 2 table spoon ginger garlic paste.
Pan Fried Chicken cooking process:
- Rub salt,black pepper,oil to the chicken pieces and potatoes.Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 table spoon oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces and potatoes in low flame.Place a lid on the pan and cook till the chicken and potatoes are golden brown.This will take around 35 to 40 minutes.Mean while lets start with the gravy.
- Wash and cut the carrot.Also finely chop the onions .In another pan heat oil and add the chopped onions and green chilies.Saute till the onions become soft and translucent.
- Now add ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder,black pepper powder,salt and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.Add the carrot and green peas and mix well.
- Also add the potatoes that we fried with the chicken pieces ,mix well.Add water and cook till you get a thick gravy.Serve with the pan fried chicken.
Pan Fried Cicken